Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Bars
I’ve listed the brands of all the ingredients I used, for convenience.
Crust and topping:
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Pamela’s gluten free baking mix (or Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour)
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill almond meal
- 1 Tbsp Great Lakes unflavored gelatin
- 1/8 cup Truvia brown sugar blend
- Ground cinnamon
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 6 Tbsp Kerrygold unsalted butter, melted
- 2-3 cups Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 Tbsp Truvia baking blend
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix up crust ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside about 1/2 cup for topping and press remaining amount evenly along bottom of pan.
- Mix filling ingredients. Spread on top of crust. Take reserved topping and sprinkle across blueberry filling.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes (until oats look slightly toasted).
- Remove bars from oven. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
- To keep fresh longer, store in fridge in an airtight container.